IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS APPLICANCE. When using this appliance basic precautions should always be followed including the following:
Danger The appliance contains electrical components and must therefore never be held under running water or immersed in a container containing water - even for cleaning the appliance.
Warning To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury unplug from outlet when not in use and before servicing.
Warning To reduce the risk of electric shock:
- For household use only!
- Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- Do not use outdoors or expose to rain. Store indoors.
- Use only as described in this manual. Use only NaturalKlean recommended attachments and accessories.
- Do not use with damaged battery charger, output cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water please contact us for warranty and repair services.
- Do not pull or carry by the battery charger output cord, do not use battery charger output cord as a handle. Do not close a door on the battery charger output cord, or pull battery charger output cord around sharp edges or corners. Keep battery charger output cord away from heated surfaces.
- Repairs must only be performed by an authorized service agent in accordance with national and local safety regulations. Unauthorized repairs could cause injury or appliance damage.
- The voltage indicated on the type plate must correspond to the supply voltage.
- Do not modify or attempt to repair the appliance or the battery pack except as indicated in the instructions for use and care.
- Do not unplug by pulling battery charger output cord. To unplug, grasp plug.
- Do not handle battery charger or appliance with wet hands.
- Do not charge the unit outdoors.
- Use only the charger supplied by NaturalKlean to recharge.
- Do not incinerate the appliance even if it is severely damaged. The batteries can explode in fire.
- Short circuit hazard! Do not insert conductive objects (such as screw drivers) into the charger plug.
- You may recharge the battery using only the original charger provided with the appliance or a charger approved by NaturalKlean.
- In case of visual damage, replace the charger with NaturalKlean suggested parts.
- Under abusive conditions, liquid may be ejected from the battery; avoid contact. If accidentally occurs, flush with water. If liquid contacts eyes, seek medical attention. Liquid ejected from the battery may cause irritation or burns.
- Do not use appliance that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Recharge only with the charger specified by NaturalKlean. A charger that is suitable for one type of battery pack may create a risk of fire when used with another battery pack.
- Follow all charging instructions and do not charge the battery pack or appliance outside of temperature range specified. Charging improperly or at temperatures outside of the specified range may damage the battery and increase the risk of fire.
- Store and use the charger in dry conditions only.
- Do not expose a battery package or appliance to fire or excessive temperatures. Exposure to file or tempatures above 265°F (130°C) may cause explosion.
- Store and use the charger in dry rooms only, ambient temperature 41 - 104°F (5 - 40°C)
- Store and operate the appliance at temperatures from 32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C)
- The battery has been tested as per the relevant directives for international transport and can be transported/shipped.
- Never immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
- Never use the appliance in pools containing water.
- Do not service the appliance when it is plugged in.
- Do not clean over electrical outlets.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers and all parts of body away from moving parts.
- The appliance may not be operated in explosive atmospheres.
- Store the appliance indoors in a cool, dry place.
- Do not let the appliance operate in the same spot for too long, as this may damage the surface.
Use the following adaptor: DK10-090-0650 9.0V 0.65A
- Use the appliance exclusively for cleaning in your private residence. It is best suited for cleaning hard, waterproof surfaces such as the shower, tub, sink, tile, grout, etc.
- Do not clean water-sensitive coatings, such as untreated cork floors.
- Small scratches may occur when cleaning sensitive surfaces such as softwood, stainless steel, artificial marble, polished resin, etc. Always spot check before cleaning large surface areas.
- appliance is not intended to be used for large surface areas such as a whole kitchen floor where another appliance would be better suited.
Any use extended beyond what is listed above is not considered as proper use. The manufacturer is not liable for any losses resulting from improper use.
The owner and/or user must have an understanding of the manufacturer’s operating instructions and warnings before using this appliance. Warning information should be emphasized and understood. If the operator is not fluent in English, the manufacturer’s instructions and warnings shall be read to and discussed with the operator in the operator’s native language by the purchaser/owner, making sure that the operator comprehends its contents. Owner and/or user must study and maintain for future reference the manufacturer’s instructions.
Always use the proper personal protective equipment. Chemicals used in conjunction with the appliance can splash on skin and eyes.
|Nominal Battery Voltage||7.4V|
|Operating Time||+/- 60 mins|
|Charging Time||4 hours|
|Charger initial voltage||9.0 V|
|Charger Output Current||0.65A|
Device Performance & Specifications
- 1. Handle
- 2. Charging Port Cover
- 3. Charging Port & Indicator LED
- 4. Power Switch
- 5. Extension Release Button
- 6. Expandable Extension
- 7. Adjustment Clasp
- 8. Extension Release Button
- 9. Scrubber Head
- 10. Angle Adjustment Button
- 11. Charger
- 12. Flat Brush
- 13. Small Flat Brush
- 14. Dome Brush
- 15. Corner Brush
- 14. Hanging Hook
Assembly, Charging & Storage Instructions
Care, Storage & Maintenance
1) Before first use, please fully charge the appliance. When the battery is low, the red LED indicator will flash. Promptly charge the appliance before further use. After charging, cover the port to prevent water from entering the appliance and causing a short circut.
2) After each use, clean the handle with a damp soft cloth.
NOTE: do not submerge the handle, scrubber or extension in water.
3) After each use, remove the brush head and rinse or immerse into clean water. Dependent on chemicals used, clean with a natural detergent.
4) Store the appliance in a dry location, away from direct sunlight.
Danger Prior to all work on the appliance, switch off the appliance and disconnect the battery charger.
Failure are often simple and can be fixed using the guidelines. If the issue is not listed, please contact customer service.
Battery is not charging
- Charging plug not correctly connected
- Connect charging plug correctly ensuring a snug, tight fit.
appliance does not turn on
- Battery is discharged.
- Connect charging plug correctly ensuring a snug, tight fit to charge the battery.
- Charging cable is still plugged into the appliance.
- Unplug the charging cable from the appliance. Operation is not possible while the cable is plugged in.
appliance stops spinning
- appliance is under heavy load.
- Overcurrent protection prevents the motor from burning out under heavy load. Reduce force exerted on appliance.
Poor cleaning results
- Stubborn stains.
- If water or natural cleaners are not effective. Consider using a stronger detergent such as mold & mildew remover, over cleaner, bleach, all-purpose cleaners, etc.
- Soak stains with water and cleaner before cleaning to help break up stubborn dirt and grime.
Warning This appliance contains Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries. The battery should be removed from the appliance before disposal. According to Federal and State regulations, removal and proper disposal of Lithium Ion batteries is required.
Note: The battery of the appliance is not replaceable.
Note: Disconnecting the battery will destroy the appliance and invalidate the warranty.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and 2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not install and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocated the receiving antenna
- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver
- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help