R1 Cordless Hard Floor Cleaner
Thank you for your purchase!
Please read this user manual carefully before using and reference it when needed in the future. Need help?
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS APPLICANCE. When using this appliance basic precautions should always be followed including the following:
Danger The appliance contains electrical components and must therefore never be held under running water or immersed in a container containing water - even for cleaning the appliance.
Warning To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury unplug from outlet when not in use and before servicing.
Warning To reduce the risk of electric shock:
- For household use only!
- Do not allow to be used as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- Do not use outdoors or expose to rain. Store indoors.
- Use only as described in this manual. Use only NaturalKlean recommended attachments and accessories.
- Do not use with damaged battery charger, output cord or plug. If appliance is not working as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left outdoors, or dropped into water please contact us for warranty and repair services.
- Do not pull or carry by the battery charger output cord, do not use battery charger output cord as a handle. do not close a door on the battery charger output cord, or pull battery charger output cord around sharp edges or corners. Do not run appliance over battery charger output cord. Keep battery charger output cord away from heated surfaces.
- Repairs must only be performed by an authorized service agent in accordance with national and local safety regulations. Unauthorized repairs could cause injury or appliance damage.
- The voltage indicated on the type plate must correspond to the supply voltage.
- Do not modify or attempt to repair the appliance or the battery pack except as indicated in the instructions for use and care.
- Do not unplug by pulling battery charger output cord. To unplug, grasp plug.
- Do not handle battery charger of appliance with wet hands.
- Use extract care when cleaning on stairs.
- Never fill solvents, solvent-containing liquids or undiluted acids into the water reservoir as these substances corrode the materials used in the appliance.
- Do not put any objections into openings. Do not use with any openings blocked.
- Do not charge the unit outdoors.
- Use only the charger supplied by NaturalKlean to recharge.
- Do not incinerate the appliance even if it is severely damaged. The batteries can explode in fire.
- Short circuit hazard! Do not insert conductive objects (such as screw drivers) into the charger plug.
- You may recharge the battery using only the original charger provided with the appliance or a charger approved by NaturalKlean.
- In case of visual damage, replace the charger with NaturalKlean suggested parts.
- Under abusive conditions, liquid may be ejected from the battery; avoid contact. If accidentally occurs, flush with water. If liquid contacts eyes, seek medical attention. Liquid ejected from the battery may cause irritation or burns.
- Do not use appliance that is damaged or modified. Damaged or modified batteries may exhibit unpredictable behavior resulting in fire, explosion or risk of injury.
- Recharge only with the charger specified by NaturalKlean. A charger that is suitable for one type of battery pack may create a risk of fire when used with another battery pack.
- Follow all charging instructions and do not charge the battery pack or appliance outside of temperature range specified. Charging improperly or at temperatures outside of the specified range may damage the battery and increase the risk of fire.
- Store and use the charger in dry conditions only.
- Do not expose a battery package or appliance to fire or excessive temperatures. Exposure to file or temperatures above 265°F (130°C) may cause explosion.
- Store and use the charger in dry rooms only, ambient temperature 41 - 104°F (5 - 40°C)
- Store and operate the appliance at temperatures from 32 - 104°F (0 - 40°C)
- The battery has been tested as per the relevant directives for international transport and can be transported/shipped.
- Never immerse the appliance in water or other liquids.
- Never use the appliance in pools containing water.
- Do not service the appliance when it is plugged in.
- Do not clean over electrical outlets.
- Create stability for the appliance prior to any work on or with the appliance to prevent accidents or damage.
- Keep hair, loose clothing, fingers and all parts of body away from openings and moving parts.
- The appliance may not be operated in explosive atmospheres.
- Do not add acetic acids, descaling agents, essential oils or similar substances to the fresh water tank. Also ensure that the substances are not drawn in.
- Only use this appliance on sealed hard floors (e. g. varnished parquet, enameled tiles, Linoleum).
- Store the appliance indoors in a cool, dry place.
- Only care the appliance by the carrying handle.
- Do not use the appliance for cleaning of carpets or carpeted floors.
- Do not use the appliance over floor vents of convection heaters.
- Do not overfill the tank. Do not exceed the maximum filling level.
- Do not let the appliance operate in the same spot for too long, as this may damage the floor.
Use the following adaptor: DK10-090-0650 9.0V 0.65A
- Use the appliance exclusively for cleaning hard floors in your private residence and only on waterproof hard floors.
- Do not clean water-sensitive coatings, such as untreated cork floors.
- The appliance is suitable for cleaning PVC, linoleum, tiled, stone, oiled and waxed parquet, laminate and all sealed floor coverings.
Any use extended beyond what is listed above is not considered as proper use. The manufacturer is not liable for any losses resulting from improper use.
The owner and/or user must have an understanding of the manufacturer’s operating instructions and warnings before using this appliance. Warning information should be emphasized and understood. If the operator is not fluent in English, the manufacturer’s instructions and warnings shall be read to and discussed with the operator in the operator’s native language by the purchaser/owner, making sure that the operator comprehends its contents. Owner and/or user must study and maintain for future reference the manufacturer’s instructions.
|Nominal Battery Voltage||7.4V|
|Operating Time||+/- 25 mins|
|Charging Time||4 hours|
|Charger initial voltage||9.0 V|
|Charger Output Current||0.65A|
Device Performance & Specifications
|Water Tank Capacity||13.5 oz (400ml)|
- 1. Handle
- 2. Water spray switch
- 3. ON/OFF switch
- 4. Aluminum frame
- 5. Water reservoir
- 6. R1 body
- 7. Cleaner head
- 8. Microfiber rollers
- 9. Base handle
- 10. Base
- 11. Comb
- 12. Cleaning Wiper
1) Unpack and remove all of the parts from packaging.
2) Insert and fasten the R1 hard floor cleaner components as shown below.
3) Insert microfiber cloth rollers onto the roller shaft and tighten clockwise.
4) Assemble the R1 base as show below. The cleaning base and wiper are both assembled onto the base handle from the top to bottom.
5) After assembly, the R1 hard floor cleaner can be placed on the base for easy storage.
Fill the water reservoir
To fill, remove by pulling back on the upper part of the reservoir. Open the cover, add clean water and place back into the R1.
Clean hard floor surface
Place the R1 on the floor. To moisten the cleaning area press the water spray switch. Press the ON/OFF switch (the switch has two operating speeds - low and high. For low speed, press once. For high speed, press twice.) and the rollers will being rotating to clean. When ON the R1 indicator light will display on the main unit. To turn OFF the R1, simply press the ON/OFF switch once or twice dependent on the current speed setting.
Clean microfiber rollers
After use, add water to the cleaning base unit. Place the R1 directly on the base and power on the device for roughly 15 seconds. Turn off the unit, and move it to the other side of the base containing the wiper. Power on the unit for roughly 15 seconds to squeeze excess water from the rollers and then turn off the device. Note: hold the R1 during this process to ensure the R1 does not tip over and case damage or injury. After using the base, empty the dirty water from the base and wipe dry.
Remove rollers and clean comb
Remove rollers from the roller shaft by turning the roller knobs counter clockwise. After the rollers are removed, pull down on the comb to remove it from the device. Clean the comb of all debris and dirt and place back into the device. Put the rollers back roller shaft and tighten by turning clockwise or place the rollers on the base bracket to dry.
After cleaning the R1, place the device in the storage base. Store the device in a dry location, away from direct sunlight.
When the indicator light on the R1 is flashing, power is low. Charge the unit before further use. The device charging port is located behind the R1 below the water reservoir. When the device is charging, the indicator light will slowly flash. When the device is fully charged, the indicator light will automatically turn off.
Care, Storage & Maintenance
1) After each use, clean the microfiber cloth rollers and base. Rollers can be machine washed up to 140 F.
2) After each use, clean dirt and debris from the roller comb.
3) It is recommended to empty excess fresh water in the reservoir after each use.
4) Store the appliance in a dry location, away from direct sunlight.
Danger Prior to all work on the appliance, switch off the appliance and disconnect the battery charger.
Failure are often simple and can be fixed using the guidelines. If the issue is not listed, please contact customer service.
Battery is not charging
- Charging plug not correctly connected
- Connect charging plug correctly ensuring a snug, tight fit.
appliance does not turn on
- Battery is discharged.
- Connect charging plug correctly ensuring a snug, tight fit to charge the battery.
- Charging cable is still plugged into the appliance.
- Unplug the charging cable from the appliance. Operation is not possible while the cable is plugged in.
Rollers are too dry
- Rollers are not being sufficiently moistened.
- Moisten the rollers by spraying water on the floor and moving the rollers back and forth over the surface.
Poor cleaning results
- The rollers are dirty.
- Clean or replace the rollers.
- Moisten the rollers by spraying water on the floor and moving the rollers back and forth over the surface.
Warning This appliance contains Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries. The battery should be removed from the appliance before disposal. According to Federal and State regulations, removal and proper disposal of Lithium Ion batteries is required.
Note: The battery of the appliance is not replaceable.
Note: Disconnecting the battery will destroy the appliance and invalidate the warranty.